Attention!

Dies ist der Blog von Klein Effy! Hier gehts um sein Leben, und seine Interessen.

Wenn du denkst, das Zeug was hier gepostet wird ist schwul oder scheiße oder so, dann habe ich dir nur eins zu sagen: DU STINKST!

Freitag, 5. März 2010

Silly Boys, they loving Me so much!

Silly Boy, You can look but You can't touch!
Silly Boys, I ain't got no time to talk!
Silly Boys, just Shut Up and watch me Walk!

Sorry for not posting yesterday!!

But anyways.. today i had to babysitting.. for my cousin.. i fetched him from school. We had tea. A friend of him came to play.. They wrestled haha played Pokemon on Nintendo DS.. then my aunt came back from the nail desinger and they had an appointment at the hair dresser.. And my aunt asked "Effy wanna cut your hair, too? So what do you do tomorrow?" and I said "Cutting my Hair?!" : D
So tomorrow i'll have a date with the hair dresser =) I promise to post a picture!


Tomorrow Morning, I'll go to my cousin again, 'cause my aunt and uncle wanna buy his birthday-gifts.. after that we go together to the hair dresser!

Tomorrow Night, it's time for F goes to Work!
In the guildhall is a cabaret show and I have to work as waiter.. And all tips are mine!! hahaha

I don't know when I'll post tomorrow.. BUT I WILL POST TOMORROW!!


xo F

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen