Attention!

Dies ist der Blog von Klein Effy! Hier gehts um sein Leben, und seine Interessen.

Wenn du denkst, das Zeug was hier gepostet wird ist schwul oder scheiße oder so, dann habe ich dir nur eins zu sagen: DU STINKST!

Sonntag, 21. März 2010

I'm SOOOOOOO SORRY!!!


I know, I haven't bloged a while.. I'm so sorry.. but SHIT HAPPENS : D

Effy is so invited to all the things in school.. So much different kinds of people are my friends here.. not that mainstream like in Munich.. But I still miss some of them ♥

Oh, and i haven't post my new hair.. check out this damn hot blonde dude:


Isn't he hot as hell? Yes he is!

Yesterday I was once again on work.. and after work i was going home, guess what was on street? TWENTY BUGS!!! So that means new piercing-juwellery for Effy!! Already bought it online : D

OH AND ONLY TEN DAYS AND I'M SEVENTEEN :D
RUN DEVIL! DEVIL,RUN RUN!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen